Wednesday 1 January 2014

Weekly Blog Post #11

Wild Card: EXO Speed Art

 Remember my last post about the difference between techniques for shading in realistic drawings?
 Well I found videos where one person shades using stomp (and Q-tips) and the other person shades using lines.

Flower Boy Sehun [Speed Draw] 엑소 Exo

In this video, the artist uses the stomp and Q-tips to shade and blend. (I use the stomp technique too by why don't mine look as OMG-worthy as her???) *cries EXO feels in a corner*

 
 

 EXO ~ CHEN ~ (speed paint) 엑소 엠 첸

In this video, the artist uses lines for shading.
 
 

EXO-M - Chen {Speed Paint}

I clicked on this video thinking it was another drawing but nooooooooooooo its a painting and what makes it even worse is that she uses water colour which is one of the difficult ones being harder to control! 
 
 

EXO-K Kai Painting

This is a speed drawing done on Photoshop (which is something that I still have yet to try out and when I do, I can't watch these videos)
 
 
 
OKAY THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! CAN'T LOOK AT ANYMORE VIDEOS

No comments:

Post a Comment