Saturday 23 November 2013

Independent Project Proposal- Part A

For the individual tech project, I was thinking about making an animation but the problem is that I don't think I am able to learn and create one in time which I would be completely satisfied with. I am even still a newbie with After Effects. I attempted to make an animated version of my logo but it is very simple and when I uploaded it here, it went from 4-5 seconds to 10 seconds so everything got slowed down. Why me? 

So I dropped that idea and decided to brand W2Beauty, a Korean cosmetic website because after finishing up the visual identity unit, I realized that I actually enjoyed it. I got to be creative and design my own business card, flyer, stationary, apparel, etc and this will allow me to learn more about Illustrator and I might experiment with Photoshop for the first time.

Similar to the Brand Identity assignment, I plan to change her logo and make a flyer, business card, stationary, and letterhead but I also want to design a website, packaging, application, and other freebies that she can give in her customer's orders like a pen, notebook, shirt, and bag. If I have plenty of time before the due date, I want to make many versions of those freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment