Tuesday 26 November 2013

Visual Identity Poster


Naomi Morimoto Dezain (ナオミ森本デザイ), is a company with a friendly but professional personality.  It creates realistic and manga/anime drawings. 

To design my logo, I used mainly curved lines and organic shapes to give it a more playful feel. The colours in my logo is a light pink turning into black to show that I can do both girly and playful and serious work. The logo is balanced well since the 'N' and the 'M' take up an equal amount of space while the tails of the letters go in opposite directions with the same proportions of circles spiraling out. I added the circles to give my logo more of a shape rather than leaving it as an 'NM'. There is contrast between the 'N' and 'M' since one's a pale pink while the other is black. I see more emphasis on the right side due to the black but I think that since there's a range of pinks that it balances out.

To create the business card, flyer, stationary, and letterhead, I used a gradient background to give them all unity. In the business card and flyer, I added anime pictures in my logo to show examples of what my company does. I wanted to have a realistic picture on the 'M' but Illustrator wasn't able to trace my scan so I had to use another anime drawing. For the stationary, I added a lace design because I was thinking ahead and wanted to create a cap with that on the bottom. 

For the additional marketing pieces, I chose to make a sweater and cap because I thought that my logo would look well as apparel. I think they would be cute enough to attract young girls' attention and they would find out about my company. They would also be advertising ナオミ森本デザイ whenever they wear the apparel o(`ω´ )o

No comments:

Post a Comment