Sunday 17 November 2013

Zelo ( 젤로 )






This is one of the sketchbook assignments for CyberARTS Visual. This one was for 'Create a political cartoon of someone recognizably famous. Use black ink and remember to exaggerate or distort the image to make it 'cartoony''.
 
The celebrity I chose to do this on is someone a lot of people on this side of the world wouldn't know since he's from a Korean hip hop boyband named B.A.P (Best Absolute Perfect). I chose to draw Zelo from B.A.P's Stop It music video because its a unique outfit that can be easily recognized by whoever has watched this video.
 
Before I started drawing, I watched the music video and the making of to screen shot his outfit. I then went through my iPad's pictures to find a pose of him that I wanted to draw and for the background, I screenshotted B.A.P's logo, which is of an alien bunny. Don't judge them. Bunnies are adorable and Zelo is a baby bunny!...don't judge me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment