Sunday 10 November 2013

Weekly Blog Post #5

Tips & Tricks: How To Vignette In Photoshop CS5

When I took photography in grade 11 we had to take pictures in the studio for our culminating. We had to set up the lights and camera settings yourself and then photoshop 3 of the photos. We had to dodge & burn one, diffuse & soften a different one, and vignette another.

A lot of students including myself had a difficult time using vignette. Even the teacher forgot how to do it and searched up tutorials on YouTube. The videos he searched up was no help but when Roxana came into my class, she played around and somehow succeeded.

I found a tutorial that made vignetting more simple compared to the way I did mine last year.

How To Vignette In Photoshop CS5: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9KmiTXxlxtM

No comments:

Post a Comment