Sunday 10 November 2013

Weekly Blog Post #7

Wild Card: Hatsune Miku Speed Paint

Hatsune Miku (初音ミク) is a 16 year old Japanese humanoid persona with long turquoise pigtails and is voiced by a singing synthesizer application developed by Crypton Future Media.  Her name is meant to signify the "first sound from the future".

I found out about her when I went to the Fan Expo and saw a few girls cosplaying as her. The long turquoise hair caught my eye since I like long hair (^ν^)At first, I thought she was a manga or anime character and asked the workers of a manga booth if they had her manga. They searched and said that they don't. When I got back home, I searched her up online and found out that she's actually a humanoid created by nerds (°_°)

Remember my earlier post about "How To Draw Manga On Photoshop"? Well I started watching speed paintings again and this one stood out more than the others for me. The creator made it look like red lights were shining on her and added warmth to the picture.

Speed Paint Hatsune Mikuhttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=480FLNMUpUk

No comments:

Post a Comment