Sunday 10 November 2013

Weekly Blog Post #6

Tips & Tricks: Creating Light Rays in Photoshop CS6

Due to my aunt moving into a new house in Brampton, Im always going back and forth from Toronto and Mississauga to Brampton. It's about a 30-40 minute drive to the new house and I see a lot of landscape. She keeps on telling me to take pictures of the trees and wants me to paint it. The most recent thing she told me to paint was the sun's rays peeking out through the dark clouds.

That's when I got the idea to try to make sun rays in a manga drawing. After I scan my own drawing and put colour and value into it, I will try this tutorial that I watched on YouTube. I liked this tutorial because it looked simple enough for me, a newbie in photoshop, to accomplish.

How To Create Light Rays In CS6: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xCtXPcky54



No comments:

Post a Comment